Why a Career with Royal Cliff Hotels Group?
We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
- DIRECTOR OF SALES (PATTAYA EXHIBITION AND CONVENTION HALL)
- ITALIAN CHEF
- Quality Control Manager/Hospitality English Trainer
- JUNIOR COPYWRITER AND MARKETING ASSOCIATE
- SALES MANAGER – JAPAN
- SALES MANAGER – KOREAN
- SALES MANAGER – INDIA
- FOOD SCIENCE
- DIRECTOR OF SALES (MICE/LEISURE)
- SALES MANAGER – RUSSIA (MICE)
- SOUS CHEF AND CHEF DE PARTIE
- RESTAURANT CHEF
- HOTEL RESERVATIONS OFFICER
- GOVERNMENT SALES (BASED IN BANGKOK)
- SECRETARY (BASED IN PATTAYA)
- WAITER / WAITRESS
- MASSAGE THERAPIST (6 POSITIONS AND MANY PART TIMES)
- ROOM MAID (3 POSITIONS)
Please see detail by clicking here.
The Royal Cliff Hotels Group is a great place to build a career because we have an excellent reputation as a very dynamic company. You will have the opportunity to interact with many interesting people and organizations as well as business leaders, politicians and royalty who attend our many international events. We will train you and work with you to help improve your skills. Most of all, we truly care about our staff and offer numerous employee benefits including:
- Free meals while on duty
- Free staff training and professional education programs
- Excellent work/life balance
- Modern facilities with state-of-the-art equipment
- On-site health centers with access to medical professionals
- Employee Assistance Program
- A safe, clean and secure work environment
What we look for?
Exceeding client expectations is at the heart of the resort's culture and we expect all our staff to work towards this challenge. The people who join us must be able to provide superior service to our customers and work well under pressure. We are always on the lookout for new talent and welcome applications from university graduates through to experienced professionals for all levels of employment. Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Be passionate about customer service
- Proactive, confident and self motivated
- Good command of English. Fluent in other languages is a plus.
- Good problem solving skills
- Team players with leadership skills
- Enjoy learning
- Well groomed, articulate and polite
- A positive influence on others
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Share in our mission of being Asia's leading luxury resort
For management level positions, we expect an outstanding personality coupled with an array of skills. You will work in an environment that is designed to bring the best out of you at all times. We expect you to take complete responsibility for every activity that you undertake. We encourage and reward innovation, entrepreneurial behavior and dedication in a big way. As a flat organization, all staff can be contacted directly and the senior management team will always welcome your ideas.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your resume with a covering letter via post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, marked Job Application and clearly stating the position you are applying for. For management level positions, we require you to emphasize the following points in your letter: the position you wish to be considered for, why you want to work at Royal Cliff Hotels Group and the necessary skills you possess.