- Driving online sales growth especially through corporate website.
- To implement e-marketing (SEM, SEO, EDM) strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Work alongside reservations team with the goal of maximizing revenue
- Enable e-commerce sales efforts by effectively managing the front-end website experience, landing pages, content, product placement and overall merchandising experience
- Monitor online travel agent rates and make recommendation to boost revenue.
- Monitor Royal Cliff’s presence on the OTA including content and photos. Making sure Royal Cliff is in a competitive positioning.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with online business partners and together come up with strong campaigns and promotions.
- Making sure that all online partners adhere to rate parity so the room rates are consistent in all channels
- University graduate with at least 3.0 GPA in Mathematics, Statistics, E-Commerce, Information Technology, Marketing or any related field. Recent graduate with no work experience are encouraged to apply. Enjoy learning new ideas
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in related field is an advantage
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent Computer proficiency
- Excellent command of English language
- Fluent in another language especially Chinese and Japanese is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Adwords, Analytics, SEO and SEM
- Having a Google certificate is a plus
- Good knowledge of computer programming languages
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Hard working, enthusiastic and willing to challenge the status quo