GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND VIDEO EDITOR
- Lead video shoots while working within a creative team to produce video marketing assets and oversee post-production through to completion.
· On-location and in-studio videography- Produce and edit a variety of different video styles (i.e. interviews, promotional, explainer, animations, motion graphics).
- Assist with lighting, videography, photography, sound, grip, and art direction for video shoots
- Bring extraordinary attention to detail to managing multiple video projects, versioning, and receiving feedback from management.
- Work closely with people across the organization including executive level, internal teams and customers to develop best-in-class content; conduct filmed interviews as necessary.
- Collaborate well with team members including other communications and design specialists across the organization in-person and remote.
- Present ideas and projects to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Consistently demonstrate video and animation production process best practices.
- Manage expectations, budgets and timelines with team members.
- Work with the team to ensure brand alignment across all touch points, and further develop video standards and practices across projects.
- Define consistency against internal brand visual direction, standards, and messaging strategies.
- Manage the operation of video/still cameras and recorders, sound recorders, lighting and other film equipment.
- Manage video digital assets and storage.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years shooting video/editing/animation/motion graphics experience.
- 3+ years working with Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects and supporting tools in a production environment.
- Advanced skills in Adobe CC (Premiere, AfterEffects) and experience in motion graphics and animation content creation. And some fluency in Illustrator and photoshop.
- Online video portfolio that showcases proven skills in video production, motion graphics, animation and editing with demonstrated experience working in different styles/formats.
- Experience producing corporate videos or client videos with agencies, production companies, directly with clients, or in-house.
- Effective communicator with deep technical expertise and high-level of story-telling creativity.
- Able to work with little supervision and/or collaborate with a team of creatives to raise the bar with each project.
- Clear understanding of the full video production process.
- Excellence in translating concepts and scripts into dynamic videos.
- Collaborative storyboard software experience.
- Experience with Maya, Cinema 4D or illustration is a plus
- Be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines and able to multi-task