1 Night Test & Go – 63 Package
Quarantine-free international travel to Thailand is finally back! Start your Thailand trip at the SHA PLUS certified Royal Cliff Hotels Group where you can experience a safe and stress-free stay. From facilitating your convenient transfer from Suvarnabhumi airport to the hotel to administering your RT-PCR test, we got you covered from day 1.
For the list of exempted countries, please visit: https://consular.mfa.go.th/th/content/list-of-countries-and-territories-permitted-to-ent-2?cate=5ddbe42115e39c4768007e1d
For more information or questions about this package, please email Reservations at [email protected]
|Room Type||Single (starting from)||Double (starting from)||Extra Person|
|Mini Suite Plus Sunrise View||7,745||10,145||3,900|
|Mini Suite Plus Sea View||8,095||10,495|
|2 – Bedroom Family Suite||Not applicable||17,195|
|1 – Bedroom Royal Wing Suite||14,545||16,945|
- SHA Plus accommodation
- 1-way airport pick-up from Suvarnabhumi airport
- One-time COVID-19 RT-PCR test within 24 hours provided by our partner hospital
- In-room breakfast set on the second day
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome fruit platter in the room
- 10% discount on food, beverage, & room service (excluding buffet)
- Free Hi-Speed WI-FI (WI-FI6)
- 1 Antigen Test Kit for self-testing for single room bookings / 2 Antigen Test Kits for double room bookings
Terms and conditions:
- The package is available for guests who
- are fully vaccinated 14 days prior to traveling and arriving from designated countries listed by the Thai government
- have gotten a Covid-19 test (RT-PCR only) 72 hours before departure and have a negative result
- 100% advanced payment is required
- No cancellation is allowed but bookings can be amended with 72 hours notification
- RT- PCR Test would be provided by Bangkok Pattaya Hospital
- For flights arriving later than 4:00 pm or earlier than 8:00 am, an additional night might be required.
- In case of the required additional night, an extra THB 300 transfer charge per room will apply.
- For flights arriving in Thailand after 6:00 pm, a 2-night stay is compulsory.
- Mandatory: To ensure everyone’s safety, please note that guests must remain in the room until the RT-PCR test result is confirmed by the hospital.
- Please note that travelers must register on the Thailand Pass system: http://tp.consular.go.th with the required documents:
- Vaccination Certificate
- Insurance with minimum coverage of USD 50,000.-
- Paid SHA++ hotel reservation confirmation
- Thai Visa (if required)
- Policy for young travellers for both the Test &Go and Pattaya Blue Zone Packages:
- Travellers who are under 6 years of age and travelling with parents with a negative RT-PCR test result within 72 hours before travelling, are not required to have a pre-arrival negative RT-PCR test result and can have a saliva test when entering Thailand.
- Travellers who are 6-11 years of age and travelling with parents, must have a negative RT-PCR test result within 72 hours before travelling.
- Travellers who are 12-17 years of age and travelling with parents, are not required to be vaccinated but must have a negative RT-PCR test result within 72 hours before travelling. Those unaccompanied must get vaccinated with at least one dose of an approved vaccine and must have a negative RT-PCR test result.
- Travellers previously infected within 3 months before travelling must have a medical certificate of recovery or should get vaccinated with at least one dose of an approved vaccine before travelling
- Once you have made your booking, our Reservations team will be in touch with you via email to confirm your flight details and the schedule of your RT-PCR test.